Sunday, May 5, 2019

Clock Work Orange

Such a good reread I didn't think about this novel as science fiction I almost see this as a statement piece but honestly it makes sense that is is considered that.  I think its almost on the same playing field as v for vendetta? Anyway Its always a tough read but i think its necessary for everyone to read it at some point in time. Alex is one of my favorite narrators besides holden Coalfield that i could just read them talk for hours.  the district biased perspective is one that I love because there is no questioning their pov and you can see them change as a character a lot easier.  Also since I absolutely love the idea of rebellion but seeing that the rebellion and the government are almost equally as bad.  This seems to be a reoccurring thing happening in maybe half of all science fiction.  I feel as though this not only did it first but perfected the balance between the 2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment